I have a little story from my life At one high school class, I have mos class named "Petruk".
Initially I felt bored and uncomfortable being in that class, because I do not know them all. One month went by, I finally made friends with Sendi angsari harman, amalia ade putri, and afriza andreas
Sendi initially meeting was a very quiet and not talkative, while amel is an active person, it is not so familiar but only if people know enough lighthearted, if less close afriz I often chatted with her : D For a long time with me even her friends with Mutiara Caesar handayani ,Intan Sulistya Ningrum, saridita pangestika, nurul syarifah, minarfa Fira, and also Sendi angsari Harman
They are my friends and my best friends. I am very happy to meet and make friends with them. remembered my friendship with a friend of my junior high school, at that point we were always together. We went to a movie, learn to bake, and go wherever we were always together.
But one day when school graduation, it turns out someone hold a grudge because of something. I just knew it from a friend of mine. Actually I did not expect, when a friend who I've known for 1.5 years. Harbored those feelings. From experience I can assess how the nature of the person. Now, if we meet, I just try to forget all those bad memories and smiles as if nothing happened.
Back again to Petruk. Final seconds, our class and other classes went to the beach Ambalat to do research, there I found a jellyfish
Haha, but I dare not hold because the jellyfish could contain toxins. during the drive home I was asleep -___-zzzz Now I have another friend named Lutfi meidina
Lutfi was nice and funny ^ ^ haha but sometimes: P And ultimately increase the class has arrived, and I have to keep separate from my friend: '(and my friends. Although separate class, I hope this friendship can be forever: D
From my earlier experience can be concluded that a friendship can not be seen by a pleasure, but a friendship visits of the sincerity of these people are friends with us regardless of a lack of ourselves. This is part of the story of my life and friendship, thank you for read ^ ^






0 Comment:
Post a Comment