Tadaaa...
Yea, here I am now. I thought that everyone thinks this blog already died hahahaaha... Absolutely not :P
Well becoming a college student needs too much times and almost haven't free time, not just it, if I have the reports probably I couldn't go sleep because I'm working harder to complete it.
It's not talk about lie but it's real and happened. Wanna try? just waiting until you get a chance to be a college student *yawn*
Emm than what am i gonna share? I have no idea actually ._.
But wait I think i have something to share..
This is my video, I made this video with my bestie in High School, this is probably too late post but you can listen and watch this video, if you like to hehe. We're covering a song by Jessie J - Price Tag. Enjoy for watching and Thanks :)


0 Comment:
Post a Comment