Before I start, I wanna tell this content ain't supposed to insult someone or give a judgement, I just want to share my thoughts, yeah that's all π
Well, today I want to talk about friend.
X: What the difference between friend and true friend?
Y: true friend has True in front of the word Friend, and Friend doesn't have it.
Lol alright it's not exactly what I meant π
Playgroup, Elementary School, Junior High School, High School and now University.
Of course I've met a lot of people, some of them are younger than my age, in the ages, and older than my age. I think I'm not only met but I also talked with. Not all of them are welcome but there also not a little of them who really sweet and cute to me. I also learned about their personality in dribs and drabs, they've the different way to show their feelings and thoughts.
In Playgroup:
My first day, I cried when my parents sent me to school and about to left me because they should go to office. But they hugged me tight, so warm, then my mom and dad said, "have fun at school with your friends, daddy will pick you up after school and we will have lunch with mom and dad, okay" , after that I felt calm. Yeah I still remember that here on my mind and my heartπ
Day two, I started like my teacher, she was lovely but in the same time I still want my mom so bad π³
Day three, my mom gave me an octopus doll, she said,"it has a lot of hands to hold you wherever you are, keep smile because mommy always in your heart and we will meet after school". Her smile and the warm hands of hers made me smile and really had fun at school until I finished my Playgroup and next to the Elementary School.
Elementary School:
The first day, I woke early and hurry wore my uniform then run to my mom and said,"mom look at me". My mom laughed and said "my baby girl grown up so fast". At school I met some of my Playgroup friends. My dad still sleeping when I went to school π but after school he told me I look like my mom and I'm pretty π thank dad I know I am ππ. I usually came over to my friend's home for playing or doing homeworks, their homes very close with my old home about 3 miles away.
JHS and HS:
First day I usually keep in silent, talk less, I was a coolest girl you ever seen, trust me ππ
A month after, you will hear my voice, I could be your good listener, be your sister, be someone who willing to do the stupid things, I love to joking and see others laughing and smiling are my happiness.
University:
A bit complicated, it's still a misery lol ππ
I have a lot of friends and I know them well.
True friend is someone always beside you, have your ups and downs. No matter how hard the road is, they still find a way to stay beside you, doesn't come when they only need your hands and then leaving because they already have the new one. They care about you.π
And I've found my true friend is my mommy ❤. She's truly the best for me π I love you mom ππ❤
Friend is someone who knows your name, where you're living, talk to you and have fun with you and cares about you.π
IT WILL BE EASY TO FIND THE NEW ONE BUT TRY TO KEEP WHAT YOU HAVE IS THE BEST PART OF LIFE. THE OLD ONE DOESN'T ALWAYS BAD THAN THE NEW ONE AND THE NEW ONE DOESN'T ALWAYS GOOD THAN THE OLD ONE. NOTHING IS PERFECT, PERFECTION IS NOT EVERYTHING WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE.


0 Comment:
Post a Comment